Pack of the Valley of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season/ Weather
Mountain Oasis Winter_zps26a8d06e Weather- -Sunny -Bright -Chilly Season -Late Winter Time of Day -Early Morning
Latest topics
» The Den Site
Mountain Oasis EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:58 pm by Night

» dash i miss him
Mountain Oasis EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 pm by Riley

» Whats happening
Mountain Oasis EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 am by Riley

» Moonlight Shadows Pack
Mountain Oasis EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 am by Night

» The Hunting Grounds
Mountain Oasis EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm by Stella

» Black Poison Pack
Mountain Oasis EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:02 pm by Hazell

» Welcome... Again (Bio Template)
Mountain Oasis EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm by Hazell

» TCC- The Cat Clans
Mountain Oasis EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm by Watcher

» Poison Mouth (Cave/Den
Mountain Oasis EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 pm by Ash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mountain Oasis

+5
Rajani
Night
Rain
Riley
Watcher
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mountain Oasis Empty Mountain Oasis

Post  Watcher Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

Mountain Oasis Canmor10
This is Mountain Oasis, named after its marvelous mountain view. This oasis has played an important role in the cycle of life, from keeping dehydrating pups from perishing, and mauled elders from infection. Around the edge of the oasis, there are some juicy berries, great for healing and healthy vitamins, there are even some berries just delicious for eating, enjoy the refreshing juices! This spot is a great place to play around and teach pups to swim. Cleaning your fur here will be a breeze, there is a patch of soap plant on the rim in the shallow corner, and a large bush of lemon mint, to keep your fur fresh and cleanly crisp.
Watcher
Watcher
Admin

https://valleyoflostsouls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mountain Oasis Empty Re: Mountain Oasis

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Riley runs up to the lake and shouts "Cannon ball!" she leaps off the land and splashes into the water, sending the drops every where.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Rain steps back, some of the water splashing onto her fur. The female laughs and shakes it off leaning forward to lap at the cold water. She watches Riley a smile on her face and shakes her head slightly. "Brr. the water is cold..." Rain comments as she steps back and sits down, water dripping from her muzzle. She licks it off and winks. Maybe she should run in too.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Riley smiles, she swims to a shallow spot and picks a few soap leaves, crushing them on her back, they are the only leaves that don't freeze in the winter, she jumps in the water again, her pelt turning back to its original blue black. She smiles and dives under the water.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Rain smiles nad gives in the waters invitation. She creeps in shivering slightly. But then the female rushes in, submergin herself under the water. She opens her eyes and surfaces looking around in slight confusion. "S-So c-cold." She giggles as she swims around her nose up in the air, stil shivering ever so slightly.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Riley resurfaces, she laughs, "Surely its not that bad!" she laughs and dives under and leaps out of the water and diving back in like a fish. She comes up with a snail stuck to her nose and Riley goes cross eyed, jokingly she screams "Get Mr. Fluffy pants off of me!!"
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Rain looks over as she is climbing out of the water. "Mr. Fluffy Pants, sure looks scary." She laughs as she shakes out her pelt free of water. Leaping onto a rock in the sun, Rain smiles and basks a while her pelt warming up as it dries.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Riley laughs and flicks the snail off her nose, she leaps out of the water and shakes her pelt, she walks under a bush and it brushes her pelt clean, she shakes it one more time her pelt falling perfect, fluffy and silky, she laughs and laps up some water, "Lovely." she smiles and sits down.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Rain puts her head down and looks at Riley. Rain wasn't like Riley about her pelt. She was more excited for other things. But there was something rain liked to do when alone. When alone Rain liked finding mint and covering herself in the scent. She loved mint and smelling like it made her feel better. Her pelt was short to, so much maintenance wasn't needed. She licks her paw and looks at Riley, "I wonder if the Valley wolves used to sit up here as well." It was a large rock, flat too perfect for enjoying the warmth of the sun during the cold winter months. The ground was still lightly covered in snow but it was melting and rapidly too. Spring was on its way.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Riley smiled she missed the lemon mint as well. She looked at her pelt, "You know I don't normally keep my pelt so nice, but my mother taught me, a clean pelt is a happy pelt, and hey I don't like the feel of mats and grim, my fur is fluffy!" she laughed and flicked her tail.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Rain laughs softly, "My mother was evil. I got away as soon as possible. So she didn't teach me anything." Rain smiled, and slapped the rock with her tail. "It's warm up here, c'mon."
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Riley giggles "Alright." she wiggles her tail and leap atop the rock and lays down next to Rain.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Rain yawns, "I can fall asleep again!" She chuckles and lies back, closing her eyes as the sun climbs higher and higher.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 pm

She laughs "Rain, you'll ruin your sleep pattern." she joked sounding motherly, Riley closed her eyes and relaxed.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Rain opens one eye, "I know! But the rock is so warm!" She rubs her head against the rock and laughs rolling over. "I'm so weird." She stands and shakes out her pelt, again.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Riley laughs and stands up barking "Yea, but thats what makes you special." she laughed and went cross eyed barking "I think its contagious." she laughs and wiggles her tail.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Rain laughs and stretches. "Thank you." she bows playfully. Sure she was the alpha but Rain wasn't one to take her position very seriously until times of need. She barked, "Hungry?" Her own stomach was growling, and noticeably most of the wolves were gaunt and thin due to the lack of food in winter. but they had survived a few years here so they thought they could stay strong.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Riley smiled and leaped off the rock, she looked back at Rain and crossed her eyes "Hey, don't leave me out." she laughed then looked really funny, she opend her mouth and a mouse covered in saliva hoped out and scurried away.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Rain laughs and watches the mouse scurry away. "You didn't kill it?" she cocked her head in confusion. "I'm against killing for fun, but i thought you were hungry." She smiles kindly and looks around.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Riley giggled "I didn't even know I put it in my mouth..." she laughed "Yes but you know I have a soft spot for mice and rabbits."
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Rain shrugged, "Fair enough. though that is what we hunt pretty much at this time of year." she smiled her tail wagging ever so slightly before being buffeted to her side by a sudden gust of wind that felt as if it was trying to tear Rain's pelt off. When it passed Rain laughed, "Gotta love the air currents here." She began sniffing around.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Riley, smiled and barked "I love the breeze." in agreement she smiles. Riley sniffs the air as well.
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Rain starts running off in a random direction. Her eyes are set on the fluffy white tail in front of her. If only she could catch it, if only she could catch this really early deer, they would be able to feed the pack.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Riley smirks "You want the deer?"
Riley
Riley
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 am

Rain pants, "Oh yeah!" She keeps her eyes on its feet waiting for it to make a mistake.
Rain
Rain
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum